Thatisbeyond… My holiday wash bag essentials (please note at time of picture, shower gel and shampoo/ conditioner were in use!)
1) Aztec design sunglasses.
£1 from Primark (last year) Cheap and cheerful but I like em!
2) Pecksniff’s “Active” aftershave 20ml (from sample size gift set)
I got this set for Christmas and there isn’t a diff one among this set of four. I really liked the Classic one and this is no different, if you haven’t checked this brand out, you must do it immediately!
3) Australian bush flower essences “Travel” skin and space most.
(I’m not a great traveller so I find this really calms me down!)
£14.50 from Neal’s Yard Remedies
4) Ted Baker sample size of Skinwear
(Part of a Christmas gift set in boots)
I love Skinwear, this is one of those summery fresh fragrances that I have used since my late teens and continue to go back to, because it smells so good and it’s not expensive either!
30ml size available from Tesco HERE
5) Bluebeard’s revenge eco warrior deodorant. Love, love, love this. It is the ONLY rollon I have ever got on with. And with this brand you are getting so much more than just a grooming product.
Oh and their customer service department is excellent.
6) Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energising Moisture Treatment for Men
(These are sample sachets which I got at the opening of their Covent Garden store)
Full size available at
A good all round moisturiser from this excellent range.
7) Scarouche and Fandango face scrub with Chronodyn and Guava
From TK Maxx £3.99 100ml
I really like this face scrub, not too abrasive and smells good too.
CLICK HERE for Selfridges’ offerings
8) L’oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Gradual Tan Moisturiser
50ml. I didn’t think this was working, and I was a bit disappointed, but then I realised it was a gradual tan and it was working it just looks really natural. Me and my wife used this as an after sun moisturiser and then went to bed and I kid you not, there was an orange print on the bed sheets! This is a nifty little product for the face, probably less good for the body though!
9) Bath and Bodyworks Pocketbac in Coastal Surf and Sun.
I don’t go anywhere without a Pocketbac this is a nice Tahitian Palm Milk blend that is coconutty also.
(I have to get these on EBay as B&BW do not deliver to the UK) £2 for 29ml.
11) Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm (original) with Vitamin E.
£3 A nourishing lip balm with the Palmers cocoa flavour. Available from the high street!
12) l’occitane Creme Mains – Dry Skin hand cream.
An intensely moisturising hand cream, that I think smells like baby powder! Filled with Shea butter, it’s great for dry hands that have been put through their paces with chlorine sea salt etc
13) L’Oreal Studio Matt and Messy Salt Spray. This is a great product for holidays as it adds some volume and control without having to use any product that will run into your eyes.
Readily available on the high street.
14) Lime – picked from the lime tree by our balcony.
15) Soap and Glory Comb- part of a mens Christmas gift set and I haven’t lost it which is frankly a miracle (and probably because of its red and black stripes!)
– FAT HAIR “0” Calories amplifying Shampoo & Conditioner
(Sulphate and Paraben free)
Previous blogpost HERE
– Crabtree and Evelyn body wash in West Indian Lime.
This is delicious and a decent travel size at 50ml (says only for adults… I don’t know why???!) got it from feelunique.
That’s about it from me… I have had a lovely time but can’t wait to get home to Internet that doesn’t take an age to load!